Visits continue to look a little different than in the past. We are adhering to all of the guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, ADA, MDA and AAPD. Here are some of the changes we have put in place to further advance the exceptional care we provide:
- Everyone entering the office must wear an approved mask/face covering that covers both the nose and mouth.
- We are encouraging patients to come inside on their own if they are comfortable with that.
- If you think a parent’s presence will improve the success of the appointment, only ONE adult (parent) may enter the building with the patient. They must wear a mask while in the building and need to remain with that child in the treatment room for the entire appointment.
- Please have your child brush and floss prior to their appointment.
- No additional guests, including siblings, will be allowed into the treatment areas.
- Please call and reschedule if your child is exhibiting any signs of illness, has been exposed to anyone with Covid, or is currently in quarantine.
Please feel free to call us with any questions!
Dr. Carrico, Dr. Radtke, Dr. Gentz and staff