We are so HAPPY to announce that we are opening back up and seeing patients beginning June 4! We have missed everyone’s smiling faces and cannot wait to see you all. We will be in our NEW LOCATION so please remember to come to our NEW address: 8641 W Grand River Suite 1 Brighton, MI 48116
Visits for now will be a little different than in the past. We are adhering to all of the guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, ADA, MDA and AAPD. Here are some of the changes we have put in place to further advance the exceptional care we provide:
- When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and call to check in (810-227-9015)
- One of our happy greeters will come to your car to complete a Covid screening questionnaire and temperature check of your child.
- Your child’s next cleaning appointment and method of payment will be completed at check in.
- We are encouraging patients to come inside on their own to help us maintain social distancing guidelines.
- If you think a parent’s presence would improve the success of the appointment, only ONE person(parent) may enter the building with the patient. They must also complete a Covid screening including temperature check. They must wear a mask while in the building and need to stay with their child in the treatment room for the entire appointment at a distance of at least 6 feet from the doctor/assistant. As always, our treatment areas remain a phone free environment so please keep them tucked away while you are in the building. All other visitors must remain in their vehicle or outside of the building. Our waiting room will not be in use at this time.
- Please have your child brush and floss prior to their appointment and please have them use the restroom before you leave home. Our restroom will be closed except for emergencies.
- Anyone entering the office must wear a face covering of some kind while in the building including patients. Due to supply shortages we cannot supply masks to anyone other than our staff.
Please feel free to call us with any questions! We look forward to seeing everyone soon.
Dr. Carrico, Dr. Radtke and staff